Legal & Privacy
Legal & Privacy
Collection of your Information
We may collect information about you in a variety of ways. The information we may collect on the Site includes:
Personally identifiable information, such as your name, shipping address, email address, and telephone number, and demographic information, such as your age, gender, hometown, and interests, that you voluntarily give to us when you choose to participate in various activities related to the Site, such as online chat and message boards. You are under no obligation to provide us with personal information of any kind, however your refusal to do so may prevent you from using certain features of the Site.
Information our servers automatically collect when you access the Site, such as your IP address, your browser type, your operating system, your access times, and the pages you have viewed directly before and after accessing the Site.
Data From Contests, Giveaways, and Surveys
Personal and other information you may provide when entering contests or giveaways and/or responding to surveys.
Use of your Information
Having accurate information about you permits us to provide you with a smooth, efficient, and customized experience. Specifically, we may use information collected about you via the Site to:
- Administer sweepstakes, promotions, and contests.
- Compile anonymous statistical data and analysis for use internally or with third parties.
- Email you regarding your account or order.
- Fulfill and manage purchases, orders, payments, and other transactions related to the Site.
- Send you a newsletter.
Disclosure of your Information
We may share information we have collected about you in certain situations. Your information may be disclosed as follows:
By Law or to Protect Rights
If we believe the release of information about you is necessary to respond to legal process, to investigate or remedy potential violations of our policies, or to protect the rights, property, and safety of others, we may share your information as permitted or required by any applicable law, rule, or regulation. This includes exchanging information with other entities for fraud protection and credit risk reduction.
Third-Party Service Providers
We may share your information with third parties that perform services for us or on our behalf, including payment processing, data analysis, email delivery, hosting services, customer service, and marketing assistance.
Cookies and Web Beacons
Google Analytics (Google Inc.)
This Application may collect, use, and share User location Data in order to provide location-based services. Most browsers and devices provide tools to opt out from this feature by default. If explicit authorization has been provided, the User’s location data may be tracked by this Site.
This Site is a venue where Users may meet and interact with one another for their sale and purchase transactions. Therefore, we act as a facilitator for such sale and all commercial / contractual terms are offered by and agreed to between buyers and sellers alone. The commercial / contractual terms include without limitation price, shipping costs, date, period, mode of delivery, warranties related to products and services including after sales services related to products and services, etc., over which the seller has complete control and the same may be subject to change.
- The User certifies that he/she is at least 18 (eighteen) years of age or has the consent of a parent or legal guardian.
- These terms and conditions supersede all previous representations, understandings, or agreements and shall prevail notwithstanding any variance with any other terms of any order submitted. By using the Shopping services of Twin Restaurant Holding, LLC, you agree to be bound by the Terms and Conditions.
- All prices, unless indicated otherwise are in American Dollars.
- By indicating User’s acceptance to purchase any product or service offered on the site, user is obligated to complete such transactions. Users shall prohibit from indicating its acceptance to purchase products and services where it does not intend to complete such transactions.
- We are neither responsible for any non-performance or breach of any contract entered into between Users nor make any representation or Warranty as to the attributes (such as quality, worth, marketability, etc.) of the products or services proposed to be sold or offered to be sold by the seller or purchased by the buyer, on the Site.
- You are advised to independently verify the bona fides of any particular User that you choose to deal with on the Site and use your best judgment in that behalf. We, accept no liability for any errors or omissions, whether on behalf of itself or its Sellers or third parties.
- Any order placed for a product that is listed at an incorrect price may be cancelled. This shall be regardless of whether the order has been confirmed and/or payment levied. In the event the payment has been processed, the same shall be credited to your account and duly notified to you by email.
- We do not at any point of time during any transaction between buyer and seller on Site come into or take possession of the product(s) or service(s) offered by seller nor does it at any point gain title to or have any rights or claims over the products or services offered by seller to buyer. We shall not and is not required to mediate or resolve any dispute or disagreement between Users.
- In a credit card transaction, you must use your own credit card. We will not be liable for any credit card fraud. The liability to use a card fraudulently will be on the user and the onus to ‘prove otherwise’ shall be exclusively on the user.
- We are not responsible for non-delivery, unsatisfactory or delayed performance of services or damages or delays as a result of items which are out of stock, back ordered or otherwise unavailable. All items are offered only for a restricted time and only for the available supply. It is the sole responsibility of the Vendor to dispatch the Product to the User (depending on the Product or Offer Price). Any request for cancellations of orders once duly placed on the site, shall not be entertained.
- In the event that a non-delivery occurs on account of a mistake by you (i.e. wrong name or address) any extra cost towards re-delivery shall be claimed from the User placing the order.
- Shipment/delivery time of order processing starts from the day of receipt of the payment/COD(Cash on Delivery)confirmed against the order placed with us. The Shipment /Delivery time is an approximate time mentioned by the vendor against each product. We shall not be liable for any delay / non-delivery of purchased goods by the Vendors, flood, fire, wars, acts of God or any cause that is beyond the control of us.
- Notwithstanding anything contained herein Twin Restaurant Holding, LLC, act only as booking agent to facilitate / integrate transactions between the Buyers and Sellers through various platforms (online web store, print ads, call centre, mail order catalogues, SMS. etc.) for various Vendors and shall in no way be responsible for any quality of product, replacement, damages, additional cost, losses, expenses and/or taxes incurred by Users qua the products. In no event shall Twin Restaurant Holding, LLC, its directors, officials, subsidiaries, affiliates, representatives and employees are liable for any damages relating to products sold through its various platforms.
- Presently, the service(s) of this Site are being offered free of cost. However, We reserve the right to charge a fee for any or such facilities.
- The User agrees to use the services provided by us, its affiliates, consultants and contracted companies, for lawful purposes only.
- The User agrees to provide authentic and true information. We reserve the right to confirm and validate the information and other details provided by the User at any point of time. If upon confirmation such User details are found not to be true (wholly or partly), we have the right in its sole discretion to reject the registration and debar the User from using the Services available at this website, and / or other affiliated websites without prior intimation whatsoever.
- We will not be responsible for any damage suffered by users from use of the services on this site. This without limitation includes loss of revenue/data resulting from delays, non-deliveries, missed deliveries, or service interruptions as may occur because of any act / omission of the Vendor. This disclaimer of liability also applies to any damages or injury caused by any failure of performance, error, omission, interruption, deletion, defect, delay in operation or transmission, computer virus, communication line failure, theft or destruction or unauthorized access to, alteration of, or use of record, whether for breach of contract, tortuous behavior, negligence, or under any other cause of action.
- For products offered with EMI paymodes, Paymode charges are extra to be borne by the customer.
- Partial delivery of product should be reported within 10 days of receipt of the product.
Cancellation / Refund Policy
Cancellation, on user’s request, may not be allowed, subject to the specific terms and conditions applicable to the type of product or service purchased. All order/sub orders cancelled will be refunded as per the payment mode selected by customer except for COD/Cheque paymode, where refund shall be processed via Payorder/Demand-draft.
Delivery of orders would be done address specific not person specific. Any gift certificate/gift card issued by Twin Restaurant Holding, LLC, shall be sent on the email id mentioned on the billing address only. For reported defects on products with manufacturer’s warranty the customer needs to contact the relevant service center of the manufacturer, respectively.
We shall not be held responsible for any refund claim in such a case from the customer. We reserve the right to cancel any order placed using Credit Card which holds International Billing Address. Octroi charges may be levied on some products displayed on the site. These charges shall are not refundable and shall be borne by the customer. In the event of cancellation of the order the, Octroi charges levied shall not be refunded.
Security of your Information
We use administrative, technical, and physical security measures to help protect your personal information. While we have taken reasonable steps to secure the personal information you provide to us, please be aware that despite our efforts, no security measures are perfect or impenetrable, and no method of data transmission can be guaranteed against any interception or other type of misuse. Any information disclosed online is vulnerable to interception and misuse by unauthorized parties. Therefore, we cannot guarantee complete security if you provide personal information.
The User agrees that we may under certain circumstances and without prior notice, immediately terminate the User’s user ID and access to the Website/Services. Causes for termination may include, but shall not be limited to requests by enforcement or government agencies, etc
Date Revised: June 2019